Each client is solely and absolutely the focus of the work, meaning every assignment is customized for them. This co-creation is stakeholder centered, and generally includes the following process:
- Assess opportunities: current situation, desired state, 360° feedback
- Prioritize objectives: aspirational goal, related behavioral goals
- Action plan: apply new learnings for sustainable change
- Measurable results: accountability and business outcomes
Selecting the right coach is a very personal decision, and having a trusted “chemistry” between coach and client is essential for success. The work can be performed remotely, but a face-to-face meeting is critical early in the process. Capturing 360° feedback is often the catalyst for identifying blind spots, but is not a mandatory step in the process. The typical engagement is six months long, and I spend as much time with my clients as they desire.
Confidentiality is absolutely assured.
There are many potential benefits from coaching, some of the more immediate ones may include:
- Enhanced self-awareness and emotional intelligence skills
- Building stronger and more authentic trust-based relationships
- Navigating difficult conversations and stressful situations more successfully
- More confidence in leading high-performance teams/executive presence
- Improved communication and leadership skills around business impact
- Aligning values and work/life balance challenges with authenticity
One-on-one coaching is all I do, with a limited number of clients at any one time. No executive leadership training, no team building, no consulting. If you desire a coach you can trust implicitly, with both business acumen and executive coaching skills, please consider me.